Thursday, May 13, 2010

I can upload photos again!

Here's everything artsy that's been going on for the past forever many months.

alleygraf1
alleygraf2
Found these two in the alley behind my building back in January. They were gone by the time I was home from work.

canvas
The University Bookstore was having a sale. Now I must use these ALL.

beth's
Beth's art: Orange Things That Make Me Happy

prismas
My derby sister Frankie Blackeye scored me this brand new box of prismas. Holy shit.

henryroller
xavierroller
We had an art show as a fundraiser for Tilted Thunder
and Henry and Xavier dropped these off like an hour before. I pretty much shit my pants.

ttrbshow
Also from our art show: my peace, love and/or roller derby next to Mikk's cover for our derby comic.

hulapost
And speaking of TTRB.. we had our first bout! I drew this as a request from Floodlust.

ecc
Emerald City Comic Con was the same weekend of the bout, so I dragged my hungover-ass downtown for the last 2 hours of the show and met Mojo Jojo, Jhonen Vasquez, Meredith Gran, Rstevens, Jeff Rowland, and a whole bunch of other amazing artists. It was surreal.

tai
I got Jeph Jacques to draw Tai for me, since we share some all of the same bad habits.

tai
Henry and Xavier visited my neighborhood! Some of these are still up.

Other noteworthy graffiti in the University District..
lolita
barefoot
medal
updog

literacy
This one was downtown.

Some stuff I've been working on:
comic
A comic about one of the times I lost my wallet.
canvasdoodle
I really have no idea what to do with this. I was going to use it as a background for a painting, but I can't think of anything to put over it. It's so busy as it is.

siouxsie
A really lame ninja stencil that's invaded my neighborhood inspired this. I want to go throw this up somewhere near the Mercury.

And finally, some cool rummage sale finds:
rummage
batman

1 comment:

  1. this is so much to take in, and all i can think of, is mojo jojo...holy shit that's hilarious. so wish i had gone this year!

    ReplyDelete