Thursday, June 3, 2010

Moving.

I'm moving on Sunday. I used to be a lot better at it. Staying stationary for more than 6 months tends to atrophy one's moving muscles.
Realizations in packing:
- Besides going to work, I pretty much never wear pants. My legwear has transformed almost exclusively into shorty shorts.
- All of my "nice clothes" are pinstriped, from high school, and unworn for years.
- It's nearly impossible to find a plain-colored, non-striped pair of socks.
- I've lived here for almost a year. Holy shit.

Blogs without pictures are boring.
me at work
Drew this at work like a thousand years ago, thought I blogged it last time.

skate card
Vintage rollerskating postcard.

rbotm award
Sock Rae Blue and I made this for our Railbird of the Month

unifingers
These ladies at the bar just got these friendship tattoos. Way cooler than moustaches.

tomato
Someone attacked Tub's with killer tomatoes.

uni
In progress shot of a painting of a unicorn vomiting glitter and shitting cupcakes.

4 comments: